Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Pressing Question about Mammals

This is my insomnia typing. I've always wondered about this question:

picture of a manatee from www.country.com.br/vi/tag/Manatee 


If all mammals have hair, and a whale is a mammal, 
do manatees get bitten by mosquitoes? 






This is really bothering me. It kept me awake all night. Now, I'm curious to see what you think about it, so I might not be able to sleep until I get an answer. By the way, to those reading this on Facebook, please visit this blog, The Coffeeholic, to answer. Ahahaha! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. ang kyut ng sea cow.

    wala naman sigurong sea mosquito?
    ay sabagay kapag umahon baka pede na makagat.
    hmmm

    tricky question....

    isipin ko muna ah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so its a given that manatees are mammals. cause i didn't get the logic with mammals having hair and then the fact that whales are mammals, and then you moved to manatees...

    um, being that I am currently in the "Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief"-kind-of-thinking, I am going to echo a question one of the characters asked: What does this have to do with real life? Is it going to get us jobs or help us in job interviews?
    You know you shouldn't pressure yourself with these kinds of quesions, Coffeeholic. You're losing sleep because of it already. Ehehehe. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails